Explore our Frequently Asked Questions for answers about the bottom-line benefits of using HRMetricsPro.
How do I use HRMetricsPro?
How do I buy HRMetricsPro?
There are 3 ways to buy HRMetricsPro and get your HR Metrics reports:
Our HR experts will discuss customizing a solution aligned to your business needs and your strategic HR plan. We will also present you with investment options based on the specific services and information you need.
How much does HRMetricsPro cost?
Can I see a sample HRMetricsPro report?
What information do I need to provide? In what format?
Is my data secure? How do you secure my data?
- Retensa provides multiple layers of physical security to protect against misuse and alteration of DIT/DAR. These layers include the disabling of access to building floors; only authorized personnel are able to re-enable floor access during non-business hours. Our facility uses mechanical and electronic access controls, alarmed intrusion detection systems, 24-hour security personnel, as well as 24-hour video monitoring. Security measures also include lockable file cabinets and rooms and a separate secure server location.
- All application servers are hosted by a SOC3 compliant hosting company meeting all protocols of security governing the technology industry.
- Our IEEE 802.3 network is both IDS and ICSA certified Firewall protected. The DMZ is routinely tested against threats. Network-address Translation (NAT) is applied to all external traffic to further protect sniffing and spoofing.
- We do not ask for any personal employee information (i.e. names, employee IDs, or social security numbers).
- We do not sell, rent, give, or share any of your data with anyone else. You see it, we see it, that’s all.